NanoVac has over 25 years experience in the vacuum & thin film deposition research industry. Our aim is to enable world leading research institutes with high quality, affordable vacuum pumps, instrumentation, mass flow controllers and thin film deposition materials (including sputter targets, pellets, wire, canes, crucibles and boats).
We stock a large range of Edwards Vacuum pumps (rotary vane, scroll, turbomolecular), vacuum gauges and accessories for low, high and ultra-high vacuum generation and measuring.
Our Kofloc Japan Mass Flow Controllers enable precise and reliable gas glow management for critical processes.
All our products are brand new with 12 months worldwide manufacturers warranty
We have offices based in the USA and UK to service our worldwide partners and users.
Our facilities include:
- ISO9001:2008 certified manufacturing
- Multiple processing equipment including Vacuum Induction Melting, Hot presses/rolling, high temperature sintering, bonding (indium/elastomer)
- QA equipment including XRD, ICP-MS, ICP-OES, GC...etc
- Vacuum packaging of all our products within a class 100 cleanroom environment
- Technical customer service team on standby to answer all your technical questions
- Turnkey materials can be quoted on request (custom size, purity, composition...etc)
No enquiry is too small or large as we pride ourselves on quality customer service with upfront/honest advice.
We look forward to working with you on your next project.